Headwaters Health Care Foundation 50/50 Lottery
Guaranteed Minimum Prize
Grand Prize Deadline October 31 at 11:59pm
Don't miss your chance to win! BUY NOW!
Who You Help
For over 100 years Headwaters Health Care Centre has provided exceptional health care to the residents of Dufferin County and the Town of Caledon and is a recognized leader in community health care. A mid-sized community hospital centred within a 640 square mile area, Headwaters Health Care Centre cares for a population of more than 135,000 full time residents.
How Your Proceeds Will Help
When you purchase a ticket, your are ensuring that members of our community who are experiencing health challenges such as cancer, diabetes, cardiac concerns, broken bones, end of life and of course the joy of birth have the quality health care they need, close to home.
Thank you to our Generous Sponsor!
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1200758
The lottery will take place online during the following dates:
February 1st 2021 at 9:00 am – February 28th 2021 at 11:59 pm. Draw March 1st 2021 at
- Early Bird Draw: February 17th 2021 at 10:00 am Prize: 2 x $100 Canadian Tire Gift Cards
June 1st 2021 at 9:00 am – June 30th 2021 at 11:59 pm. Draw July 2nd at 2021 9:00 am
- Early Bird Draw: June 16th 2021 at 10:00 am Prize: $500 Cash
August 1st 2021 at 9:00 am – August 31st 2021 at 11:59 pm. Draw September 1st 2021 at
- Early Bird Draw: August 18th 2021 at 10:00 am Prize: $1500 Cash
- Guaranteed minimum prize of $1,000
October 1st 2021 at 9:00 am – October 31st at 11:59 pm. Draw November 1st, 2021 at 9:00
- Early Bird Draw: October 13th 2021 at 10:00 am Prize: $500 Cash
- Guaranteed minimum prize of $1,000
- February 1st 2021 at 9:00 am – February 28th 2021 at 11:59 pm. Draw March 1st 2021 at 9:00 am
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 3 for $5, 20 for $10, 80 for $20.
- Tickets will be available online at www.hhcf5050.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. The RNG system is supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be visible at www.hhcf5050.ca.
- The winning number will be announced online at www.hhcf5050.ca,
www.hhcfoundation.com, and on Headwaters Health Care Foundation (HHCF) Social Media Channels.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Headwaters Health Care Foundation at: (519) 941-2702 ext. 2303, or by email at: email@example.com. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning ticket will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and as permitted by the charter and by-laws of Headwaters Health Care Foundation.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- Staff members of HHCF, Chair and Vice-Chair of the Foundation Board, and Hospital Senior Management Team and, and those who live in the same household as those mentioned above.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.hhcf5050.ca.